Dr. Denise Halliburton is trained and experienced in meeting a wide variety of oral health, cosmetic and restorative needs for our patients. She provides comprehensive dental services so patients can receive the treatment they need in the office. At Halliburton Family Dentistry, Dr. Halliburton and her team are committed to providing a high standard of dental care in a compassionate and warm office environment.
By fully understanding the budget, goals, and current needs of patients, Dr. Halliburton is able to provide comprehensive treatment. Patients are free to go to Dr. Halliburton or a member of her team for any questions or concerns that they have. Halliburton Family Dentistry is a place where patients can feel comfortable and relaxed.
Dental Services in Ellicott City, MD
Whether you want to cosmetically enhance your smile, restore missing or infected teeth, or require general dental care, our team can help. Learn more about our cosmetic, restorative, and general dental solutions below.
Cosmetic dental care enhances the health and appearance of the smile:
- Invisalign: We use clear Invisalign aligners to straighten crooked and misaligned teeth. These aligners are removable and more discreet than traditional orthodontic treatments.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are porcelain ceramic shells that cover the front of the enamel. They address stained and damaged teeth.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding uses a malleable, biocompatible material to add structure to damaged teeth. Tooth bonding is a more economical treatment than veneers but is not as permanent.
- Teeth Whitening: Our professional take-home teeth whitening treatment allows patients to whiten their teeth in the comfort of their own homes.
General dental solutions offer preventative care against injuries, infections, and even emergencies:
- Custom Mouthguard: We provide custom sports mouthguards to protect athletes’ smiles during contact sports. Professionally-made sports mouthguards are tailored to patients and conform to the teeth.
- Emergency Dentistry: Do you have a broken or lost tooth? Are you experiencing excessive bleeding after a dental procedure? Call our office for emergency dental treatment.
- Family Dentistry: As a family dentist office, we want patients of every age to feel confident in our care. We help parents care for their child’s teeth and provide the appropriate care for patients as they age.
- Tooth Extraction: Tooth extractions are required for wisdom teeth, severe dental infections, and overcrowding. We ensure that patients are comfortable during dental extractions.
Restorative dental care helps revitalize the look and function of teeth and gums:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge restores multiple missing teeth. Our dental implant-supported bridges last longer than removable bridges and provide a more stable bite.
- Dental Crown: Dental crowns are porcelain ceramic caps that cover damaged, worn, and discolored teeth. In addition, dental implants are capped off with dental crowns for extra durability.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are titanium posts surgically inserted into the jawbone. They replace single missing teeth and can secure dentures and dental bridges.
- Dentures and Partials: Full and partial dentures restore rows and arches of missing teeth. When secured with dental implants, dentures allow patients to enjoy the foods they love without difficulty.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Periodontitis or gum disease is a common yet detrimental oral health issue. We offer antibacterial rinses and scaling and root planing to remove harmful bacteria from the mouth and prevent gum disease from developing further.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders affect the function of the teeth and jaw. They can cause headaches, tooth and jaw pain, and teeth grinding. We offer nightguards to protect teeth and properly align the jaw.
Call Our Dental Office Today
Are you looking for high-quality dental care? Schedule a dental consultation with Dr. Halliburton on our website. You can also call our dental office for treatment at 443.232.0656. Dr. Halliburton treats patients from Ellicott City, Elkridge, Columbia, and Howard County.